Bitwig

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:59:23 CET 2014

I was talking with a friend about it yesterday, the plus of bitwig  IMO is
that it works not just on Mac and windows but also on  Linux included ....
Which I think could be quite practical when you wanna send/work a music
project to someone like jay :)
I just wonder if it can work with 32 bit vst plugins .. It seems that
ableton 9 and logicX can not do this but only 64...
If  I m wrong please correct me ...

--
Romain