Thinking of going: Bitcoin 2014

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 21:12:25 CET 2014

++++++++++!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it any better. All Bitcoins are is fake money with no purchase or deposit security. Kinda like XBox Live/Microsoft Points. They have a value in the sense that they can be purchased with real money, but are not actual money outside of the structure(s)/system(s) in which they reside.

At least the PSN doesn't play games with you and your purchases are made in local currency figures (i.e. US$, GB£, €, ¥, etc.).

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords