Sane way of dealing with LTspice library

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:11:58 CET 2014

I used circuit lab a while ago when I did some schematics for the monotron
hack but since them it's gone to pay mode and I can't really do enough with
the free version to figure out wheter it's good or not and decide to pay.
The number of component seems really restricted (no OTA's for example).

Maybe I should look at it more thoroughly. Will try to keep using LTSpice
components definition in my project files first :D

http://marc-nostromo.com