The exciting world of MIDI interfaces

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Jun 23 18:23:00 CEST 2014

> Thanks for the great review Tony, seems like its a pretty rock-solid product worth consideration for those of us using the iPad in the music setup .. I must confess to liking this rig more and more these days .. could it be that the iPad is taking over the studio?  In my case, definitely.  ;)

I like the iPad for certain things.  I like it for dedicating to one synth or effect that I can process (I use Samplr a lot on the broadcasts I was doing).  Having it hooked up digital through my main DA might change that, though.  The iCM4+ lets me route audio in and out of it so it becomes another FX loop.  Amazing stuff.
Tony