Odroid chords...

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:09:49 CEST 2014

Maybe I didn't properly express myself. It's got nothing to do with
frequency dependance. I'm talking about the way the resonance grows (sonic
wise) when rising the resonance knob up to the point where it self
oscillates. The only way I can try to put would be like if Q doesn't get
really sharp before it self oscillates and goes into feedback madness. So
if feels like I'm missing some 'usefullness' for non-distorted squealing
basses. Maybe it's just baked into the DFM architecture, I've got no real
clue.

Does that make sense at all ? :D

http://marc-nostromo.com