Odroid chords...

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Thu Jul 3 18:01:29 CEST 2014

On 03/07/14 16:53, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:
> As it stands, I really love it but to integrate into a synth, and if I
> compare to hardware ones, the resonance feels a little hard to control.
> At low settings, it doesn't resonate much and at higher setting, it goes
> really quickly in self oscillation.

i'm a bit rusty on how it sounds, but i know that it hits self oscillation
at the same resonance settings at all, and the lut includes correction
factors to do that. actually this is unlike the AFM-1 which is a bit
eccentric.
i tried to get the oscillation point consistent, purely because it's easier.

*but* what's going on here ;)

is the resonance just very subjective, in which case i'm all for
adapting the
control curve in whatever way you wish, and can help out with that (give
you a diff for the lut code or whatever)

or is your dfm-1 resonating inconsistently - it's possible. bugs are
subtle :)

t.