Odroid chords...

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:04:36 CEST 2014

@tony: Yes. It is. Now that I have way better oscillators (courtesy of
mutable instruments), I'm pulling back from the dead my old project of
doing a MS-20 style layout synth that would live in a box and be controlled
by the korg usb controller.

The current setup has the 2 oscillators section with oscillator mixer /
parameter for oscillator one (which is not necessarely PWM) - detune for
osc 2, transpose selection / the wonderful HPF-LPF DFM-1 combo (but still
noiseless) eg2 and eg2 > filter mod. I'm hoping to get the WHOLE setup
complete (including the patch bay) as it is going to be an excellent case
of how flexible the underlying modular synth is :D

All runs in fixed point with a buffer size of 64 samples and I CAN'T get it
to choke no matter how many notes I do ( this thing is a beast).

@jay: not really any plans no. It's more that I can't be bothered to deal
with production, support and manufacturing. If at one time you really want
to do something with it, we could still cut an arrangement of some sort I'm
sure :D

http://marc-nostromo.com