Now Hiring!

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 08:55:34 CET 2014

Okay - here goes: we’re hiring!

If you’re a Linux developer with experience in embedded development, my company - dynlab.at - is hiring!  We’re looking for a great developer to add to the team who will help us build an embedded Linux product.  The requirements:

- 2 years or more experience in software development industry, or equivalent education
- Linux skills - kernel, base OS, administration, customisation, packaging
- Strong Interest in multimedia: audio, video
- Motivated to participate in the growth of a new development firm
- Willing and able to work in Vienna, Austria full time on staff contract (38hrs/week)
- C/C++, Lua, Python, Unix Shell, GNU tools competence
- Some experience with Linux-based multimedia tools would be an advantage:
pulseaudio, jack, alsa, gstreamer

Please contact me directly if you have any leads or if indeed you yourself are interested in this position.

;)

j.