Spark 2

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Jan 29 09:37:17 CET 2014

Hey Andrew - agree with everything u say.

I just got a second Spark via my V Collection purchase so, I sold my hardware version about 1 month ago.

I will instantly buy anotherr controller if this version addresses the issue of only being able to access 3 of the voice params at a time. The synth engines in Sparc are so dynamic, living and breathing in a way that samples cant; so fustrating that u have to edit with a mouse..

Fingers crossed!

Paul