midi controller/synth

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:44:31 CET 2014

Guys

Unfortunatelly, for some reasons I've had to sell all my keyboards some
time ago (life...).
Now I we a request (basically to the EU folks due to the logistics reasons):

Does anyone have some midi keyboard controller or an old synth not used
anymore, who could borrow/donate/sell it for a small amount (couple of
beers?)?

It might sound silly, but at the moment I can't afford any purchases, but
still want to make some noises (plus my kid also).

Thanks a lot in advance for any help/suggestions.

Marek