Galactic Space Emperor Day

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Jan 28 12:35:53 CET 2014

Jay Vaughan schreef op 28-1-2014 12:19:

> Holy Galactic Space Balls, that is old.  Oh damn!  I’ll be 44!!  Curse you, TIME!

I keep feeling like I'm 25 years old, and that is partly because
of the music-bar.

Memories like sleeping on Joost's grimy kitchen floor, staying at
the Zic-Zac Rock-Hotel in Zürich; attending two M at stocks; being
ill during Dave Sylvesters entire music-bar meet; being chased
away from the living room because of producing too much snoring
noises in Recklinghausen; still having a foggy head because of
Pev's Frome Party; or being able to jam with so many good friends
in a rehearsal room in Wageningen, definitely do help ;-)

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl