Reaktor nerds

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 19:54:28 CET 2014

The last two things I got are killer Reaktor ensembles from our local San Fran locals, TwistedTools.

On Friday, January 24, 2014 9:57 AM, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

Yea the other stuff I saw, like you mentioned didn't seem to interest me that much. With Reaktor I feel like I could really create something interesting. But yea have not gotten far enough to see how complex it's going to get.

>On Jan 22, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at outlook.com> wrote:
>

>>Ahh...reaktor.  Such promise.  Such a (#&$(& headache.
>>

>>Be prepared for a learning curve.  It's more of a development environment than an instrument when you get into creating your own stuff.
>>

>>If you want something more like an instrument, Tasman or VazModular are your best bets.  Reaktor just always leaves me hating life and wanting to die.
>>

>>Tony
>>

>>> Subject: Reaktor nerds
>>> From: andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
>>> Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:16:43 -0500
>>> To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
>>>

>>> Wanted to get into some modular software and realized, oh right I have reaktor.  Starting to go through the manuals, anyone into building things in reaktor and have tips on getting started? other than doin the basics.
>

>http://twistedtools.com/shop/reaktor/s-layer/

http://twistedtools.com/shop/reaktor/ultraloop/

Super cool toys, and super useful.

Mohsen