Reaktor nerds

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Thu Jan 23 02:29:13 CET 2014

Ahh...reaktor.  Such promise.  Such a (#&$(& headache.
Be prepared for a learning curve.  It's more of a development environment than an instrument when you get into creating your own stuff.
If you want something more like an instrument, Tasman or VazModular are your best bets.  Reaktor just always leaves me hating life and wanting to die.
Tony