I haven't played ____ in a while

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 05:05:38 CET 2014

Virus KC, maaaaan this thing sounds good. I'm sure it's partly due to me having more programming experience (knowing what analog sounds like and why,) and taste in sounds changing, but wow this thing is still a monster. It's amazing how you can forget about gear sitting right next to you.

Amybody got any gear that has surprised them lately?

*I remember it coming with a little book that taught you how to make sounds, that was where I first really learned "analog" synth programming from.