Sequencer Idea

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Tue Jan 7 22:08:37 CET 2014

Its an 8 stage sequential switch married with CV sources and SH circuits.  I can build a very rudimentary 4 stage version using the Doepfer Quad Sequential Switch. They have another module that has 8 stages that has Track/Hold capability, but its't quite there either.
So yeah, this is out there if you build it (everything is) but  you can't get it in one 40hp module.  That's where the value is.  It would take probably $1000 in modules and patch chords to build it exactly as I am envisioning.
Tony