Almost makes me ..

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sat Jan 4 23:33:21 CET 2014

Yes, getting an arrangement right is not what I like to use it for. Br some things are so incredibly inspiring.

Has anyone seen this? It's Tom cosm explaining live electronic music with Ableton live. It's a one hour film, now apparently broken down into smaller fragments. He shows how to break down a finished project into Ableton to be able to jam with the track in a live situation.

http://youtu.be/tNM-3QFq9fA

Part 1 of about 6 I think. Watch them, it's very good..!

Kai

Sent from my mobile device