FS/T: Eurorack Cases w/power

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Jan 3 16:42:01 CET 2014

Really nice setup!  I wish I had that much space.  My wife and I are talking about saving up to build our own house in about 10 years and I plan to petition for a large studio space!
I did get to demo both Euro and MOTM formats.  I know personally two module designers and got to have time with their rigs.  I ended up liking the weird factor and density of Euro.  MOTM just didn't grab me as much, though I really like Eric's (Suit & Tie Guy) sequencer stuff.  If I ever built a MOTM setup, It would probably mostly be to get his sequencer modules.
Tony