Happy birthday Jay and Jonny :)

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 11:12:17 CET 2014

> Thanks all.  Got very drunk on Friday and so was out of action for most of the rest of the weekend.  Worth it though.  Most musical present was the ever exciting patch cables.

I had a weekend of early-to-bed and sleeping-in.  Wow that was great.  I got a neat book: the complete works of Shakespeare, in both German *and* English.  This is a real treat.

Yesterday, went for a bit of a fly and consequently climbed three trees.  The plane survived every branch upon which it was lit, as did I!  Good times, Horatio!

j.