New dego track on SoundCloud

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Sat Feb 22 23:52:46 CET 2014

Hey all,
   I wanted to share some new music with you guys.  I am very pleased
with how it turned out but I would appreciate your thoughts.  A friend
used his iPhone to record his walk home from town one night and it
produced a very interesting recording.  The first part of this track,
The Walk Home, uses that recording to provide context and a nice lead in
to the second half of the track, The In Between. A hypnotic after hours
track that will transport you to that place you end up after a night out
clubbing and all you want to do is sit back and listen to the music.

dego - The Walk Home / The In Between
<https://soundcloud.com/dego/the-walk-home-the-in-between>

Enjoy!

Declan.