Pinnacle In Concert

Bill Fox billyfox at soundscapes.us
Tue Feb 18 17:37:44 CET 2014

On 2/13/14 7:38 AM, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> ?
>
> On 13/02/14 12:15, Bill Fox wrote:
>> Pinnacle returns to the New Jersey Proghouse on Sunday, March 16, 2014.
>> It's a special concert featuring Pinnacle plaing Marillion's classic
>> 1985 concept album "Misplaced Childhood" in its entirety in addition to
>> original music.  Also on the bill, The Twenty Committee.
Hi Tony,

You seem confused by my post.  It's for Barians in the US northeast.
Wish I could narrow the focus but the bar doesn't provide that
capability asaik.  BTW, for those interested in the bands of fellow
Barians, my band Pinnacle was featured in the most recent issue of
Progression magazine, the one with William Shatner on the cover.

Cheers,

Bill