Hello world...

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Feb 11 16:24:34 CET 2014

random variate schreef op 11-2-2014 13:26:
> Hello Music-Bar peoples!
>
> New joiner here - Tim from London. (Maar ik woont in Amsterdam
> mischieen vijf jaren: locaties Waterlooplein, K'gracht en Jordaan)
>
> So, how did I find you ?...
>
> Paul punkDisco sent me something a while back that referenced
> Music-bar, and I decided to open the door and have a look.
>
> You all seemed rather nice and unlikely to  bite, so I thought
> I'd subscribe. 😊
>
> Hello, and bye for now...
>
> Tim

Hey, Tim!

Good to see you here.

Iike Mikael and Jay said, we've been here for a while, and we're
all awesome guys (no "girls" anymore since years).

Do keep in touch with "the bar": sometimes we jam together in
real life, and we come from all over the world to meet (reminds
me: I should still upload some pics of our Music Party in the
Netherlands, October 2013) :-)

Cheers,

--
Gert