Recording an Explosion

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Feb 3 10:54:56 CET 2014

Here is the video that was recorded directly next to me. I love the moment of the actual explosion where Julia, the videographer is startled and the camera twitches to the side...;)

https://vimeo.com/85707818

It was not a good spot for watching, this spot was much nicer (but illegal, I think) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WwRTZo_DCA

But for sound recording it was pretty sweet...;)

Kai