Arduino 3d Printer

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Tue Dec 30 14:02:06 CET 2014

On 30 Dec 2014, at 13:58, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

> PCB making, front panel cutting, perhaps cut out some nice solid aluminum knobs… :)

And perhaps cut out some multiplex, I have this design for a little Raspberry-Pi case with integrated speakers that I still wanna make… but for many things you need a couple of prototypes to get it right.

And then it’s kind of a drag to have to order one, receive one… revise… order again… revise, etc.  Takes too long and then I lose interest. I wanna make something over the weekend and not turn everything into ‘projects’.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL