Nice use for an iPad: second display ..

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 23:36:53 CET 2014

It’s a cheap, chinese product (cheap - doesn’t mean bad in this case).
Looks really good. However, don’t get misleaded by the description. It’s not made of aluminium (plastic) and it has no led backlight. Looks like they just copied description from some other product.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Wireless-Keyboard-For-Ipad-Air-for-Ipad-5-with-Fixed-Bracket-Super/2047178421.html

Of course, it’s not same quality (not even close) to this one (but price also…)

http://clamcase.com/ipad-air-keyboard-case.html

Marek