New Monitor - LG Widescreen 34UM95-P ?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Thu Dec 18 23:53:40 CET 2014

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO schreef op 18-12-2014 22:37:

> It’s a real shame you cant get this superwide screen with 1200 or more vertical pixels..

Possibly because the human doesn't have enough resolution. Depends a bit
on the screen size and the viewing distance, though. But doesn't the
specification say it's 3440x1440 pixels? Pretty cool to watch films.

Having said all that, the 2560x1600 resolution on my 10.1 tablet
(Samsung) is definitely very, very fine. Try doing a remote desktop
connection to your PC. Oops!

- Peter