Faderfox SC4 - I caved :-)

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:18:33 CET 2014

Curious about working with the parameters via the keyboard, for the presets I’m guessing they picked a few choice parameters and set them up with each preset. How quick/easy is it to modify this for your own patches? Is there a mode which lets you access all the parameters? Obviously only a few at a time, this never seems to work for me in practice, but maybe they have some mojo going on here.

Also got the new Arturia bundle.