Faderfox SC4 - I caved :-)

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 21:09:43 CET 2014

Hi Gert and Jay - COOL!!

It is such a blast.  Interestingly, I have seen a few software sequencers
coming out recently with the multi-stage concept.  Maybe people have started
to realise that this very simple concept takes a dull step sequencer so much
more fun and creative..  My prediction is that it will soon be a standard
feature on many hardware sequencers..

Anyway...

I use it all the time but Im trying really hard not to start any new tracks.
We have not finished anything in probably 18 months(!) and Leah is
constantly nagging me about it.  Ive spent the last 2 weekends forcing
myself to work on finishing stuff..

Top tip for the SC4: when jamming, record the MIDI in your DAW so you can go
back and grab the good bits..

Let us know when they arrive..

Btw Gert - did you get all that NI stuff you were going to order?

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk