FabFilter Pro-Q 2 (was: New Track: "Hot Fan")

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 17:51:04 CET 2014

I just purchased the FX Bundle as don’t need their synth VSTis.

http://www.fabfilter.com/shop/fx-bundle

9 Plugins:
Individual cost			: €1281
Bundle cost			: €689
December discounted cost	: €517 (less 25%)
Educational discounted cost	: €344 (less 50%)  << my cost

Pretty good value at €344!

Rather annoyingly, after you enter the licence key, all your existing demo versions lose their settings so I lost quite a few hours' worth of work..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk