OK, I Give Up

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:54:13 CET 2014

You know, sitting here in the studio, I was thinking hard about the leap,
but in that time the fan noise from my PC was
making me realize that's it's time to move on :-)  Can't wait to have a
super quiet machine.

My to-do list:

1. Unpack
2. Connect my two monitors
3. Connect all the external HDs I have
4. Connect all USB devices
5. Connect my EchoAudio via the Firewire -> Thunderbolt adapter

If I'm good by now, all I need to do is spend a weekend installing stuff :-)

I'll report back on progress.

Mohsen