New Track: "Hot Fan"

Nigel Kersten nigel at 4trak.net
Sat Dec 6 21:44:26 CET 2014

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 1:14 AM, deeplfo <deeplfo at gmail.com> wrote:

> A little glitchy number for your aural pleasures....
>

> https://soundcloud.com/deeplfo/hot-fan

I *really* like this, lots of nice little technical bits that work really
nicely.

Arrangement wise, I think a few more cuts and more drastic changes would
bring that to the fore more and make the arrangement feel much more
deliberate than the evolving journey it is right now.

Does that make sense? I do really like it, so that might just be a matter
of taste, but I'd like to hear it be more song-like than jam-like.

I was just listening to the Autechre Anti EP for the first time in a long
time, and there's some Flutter-like elements I'm really into in this.