What if Yamaha and Access teamed up to make synths?

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:34:15 CET 2014

The Ex5 rocks , but it got some bugs …
for instance: building my own arp seq make the thing crash … or memory problem in performance mode if you use more than 2 layers ( i heard about an alternative but i never tried)
But still I love the SDFP, VL and WMA, and I never regret to buy this synth even with the bugs :D
I didn t see new stuff on the community side since a while … I would really love to have a software editing for the EX5 working on mavericks OS.

Romain