Romain Songs

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:15:23 CET 2014

Hi Paul, don’t bother for the delay :)
thx for the inputs, you and Joost have same POV for the first song …
so of course, I will try to rectify it, hoping I won t make it worse  :)

The third part/end of 'waiting room' really calls me to sing … also I have a idea ( I hope it s a good one)  to find someone to put violin on the first part when the synth come in ...

Thank you again for listening :)

Romain