New track...

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:37:26 CET 2014

Paul wrote:

> Wonderful!  The music is so strong and pro sounding..  Really good Kim..

Thanks. I probably owe that to Har-Bal. I moved to Mac a year ago, and had totally forgot about it (haven’t used it in ages), until the need for it was there. I then installed it on a virtual PC, but came across a newer Mac version and upgraded for $20 or so. That’s a really nice piece of software. I seem to remember someone at the Music Bar brought it to my attention all those years ago.

>  Correct, did not get a single one..  J

Oh…sorry :-)

Thanks guys :-)

Cheers,