Romain Songs

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:10:21 CET 2014

Hello barians,

I wanted to share 3 or 4  songs that I am trying to record recently … Most of them are from a different style imo …

I still want to add some guitar solos for some of the songs but now days I got a weird pain in my left-wrist … :(
I will maybe add lyrics to all as well (or maybe not for this time because my voice turns always the general-mood in something  too dark  :)

Gears used:

Logic X
Yamaha Ex5
M.I Anushri
Korg Volca
Korg Kaossilator
Novation Mininova
Lag guitar + Rocktron Fx
Bass + Amplitude 3
Fx from Logic ..etc

the songs are not mastered so you may use your volume knob :)

https://soundcloud.com/alternativatorium/sets/awaked-dream

Of course Barians’  Sound advises are welcome … !!!
I hope you will ‘’like’’ the trip-travel :)

Romain