Hello Again!

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Aug 11 02:05:54 CEST 2014

Ha!  Welcome back!

Tony

From: nigel at 4trak.net
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 12:09:00 -0700
Subject: Hello Again!
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org

I'm not even sure how many of you I know are still on this list other than Jay, but I used to hang out here ... 10 years ago? teklab/ampfea/a3k-list, etc etc.
Looks like I last posted in '07 when the list migrated to ampfea.org and my no-mail flag got flipped, and scanning the archives shows some familiar names... Jay, Joost, Peter Korsten, Gert, but nothing recent from Alessandro/phonk.

I'm probably rambling into the void here... but for any old-timers hanging around, one of you photoshopped my daughter so she was rocking out on an Access Indigo...
http://imgur.com/YmAI0ve and I've always treasured that picture.

Anyway, I've recently gotten back into fiddling around with sound after about a decade out of it ( http://soundcloud.com/netsrek ) , and thought I'd see what was up with the music-bar....