Hello Again!

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Aug 10 23:28:34 CEST 2014

Dennis Jameson schreef op 10-8-2014 23:02:

> FWIW, I recently got in touch with Matthew Stolley via Twitter & was
> able to help him recover 20 of his old D'n'B tracks in MP3 form that I
> had saved in my iTunes library. He had lost the original masters
> during Hurricane Katrina but at least his classic works are no longer
> completely lost. :-)

Before everybody started using SoundCloud, I used to religiously save
all songs posted to the bar. I found these on my hard drive:

1974.mp3
Africa.mp3
Capezio_N_Cavaricci_-_Sloppy_Seconds.mp3
carat_chill.mp3
carat_groove.mp3
carat_hang.mp3
Donkey Punch - Soho on Plastic.mp3
Ghetto Rock v2.mp3
Ghetto Rock.mp3
Gun For Hire - Carpet Bomb.mp3
Gun For Hire - Cromag.mp3
Gun For Hire - Duke Of NY.mp3
Gun For Hire - For The Future.mp3
Gun For Hire - Planet Caravan.mp3
Gun For Hire - Slutty Dubs.mp3
Gun For Hire - The Code.mp3
Hip Hop Wars.mp3
Landshark.mp3
Not in my name - remix.mp3
Randy Kraft - Armed Loner.mp3
Randy Kraft - The Curious Doctor.mp3
Reactive.mp3
Shanghai Nights.mp3
Sound Check.mp3
untitled25.mp3
vertigo_-_harbal.mp3
vertigo_-_no_harbal.mp3
We are higher.mp3

ampfea_Soho_On_Plastic.mp3

stolley_vs_sly_-_the_revenge.mp3

And on a side note: after all those years, finally we find out your real
name. :)

- Peter