Hello Again!

Nigel Kersten nigel at 4trak.net
Sun Aug 10 21:09:00 CEST 2014

I'm not even sure how many of you I know are still on this list other than
Jay, but I used to hang out here ... 10 years ago? teklab/ampfea/a3k-list,
etc etc.

Looks like I last posted in '07 when the list migrated to ampfea.org and my
no-mail flag got flipped, and scanning the archives shows some familiar
names... Jay, Joost, Peter Korsten, Gert, but nothing recent from
Alessandro/phonk.

I'm probably rambling into the void here... but for any old-timers hanging
around, one of you photoshopped my daughter so she was rocking out on an
Access Indigo...

http://imgur.com/YmAI0ve and I've always treasured that picture.

Anyway, I've recently gotten back into fiddling around with sound after
about a decade out of it ( http://soundcloud.com/netsrek ) , and thought
I'd see what was up with the music-bar....