Berlin and Marc

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Fri Aug 8 16:44:40 CEST 2014

currently I'm visiting Berlin, today a friend who works in support there took me on a tour at Ableton. I missed Marc there, because he had an appointment, but in the street after my tour I actually bumped into him. We had a nice short chat in the middle of Schönhauser Allee in front of Ableton headquarters (I had no idea almost 120 people work there!)

What a nice surprise. it's always very nice to put a face to the name and to realize that the people from the bar are indeed very nice people even in real life..;)

(Berlin is also very nice...;)

Kai