iVCS3

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:44:22 CEST 2014

me too ! it s  one of my dreams even if i never tried a real one yet  … (I wonder if someone tried a real VCS3 in Music bar? )

controller ? :P  i found this nice project :

http://www.synth-project.de/ivcs3_controller.html

this app has midi learn and it can do ESP ! ( still wondering why ims20 can t do this yet), without talking about the Snapshots PAD which is a really cool feature ...
midi synch seems to be missing tho… ( maybe it will be added later)

All in all, yesterday i had a lot of fun …  now i m thinking to add a template to my novation to control it.
:)