Small monitors

dj at geeza.pl dj at geeza.pl
Mon Apr 28 20:53:44 CEST 2014

Hi Andrew,

Few months ago I’ve bought a pair of KRK Systems Rokit's 5G3. IMHO They are telling the truth and sounding pretty reasonably. I think they are worthy of consideration.
After a month I’ve added KRK sub K10s. The trio is more than I liked for my bedroom studio. :)

Here is a pic of my setup:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=631058710281648&set=a.396365670417621.96385.173439566043567&type=1&relevant_count=1

cheers
Andrzej