DAW Woes

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 01:12:23 CEST 2014

Actually didn't think about that, but I think I've got my buffer set to real tight specs :-)  Let me increase that and check again.

Thanks all,
Mohsen

I'd recommend checking ASIO driver version and config - increasing buffer size by even a small amount can reduce crash risk (though increases latency a little of course).