Synth-DIY UK 2014?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Apr 16 14:23:01 CEST 2014

Jay Vaughan schreef op 16-4-2014 14:15:

>> I'd love to, but there's just no time :-(
>>

> Wouldn’t it be great to have another -bar meet somehow this year - maybe not at synth-diy (not sure I’d be welcome, heh heh..) but something similar?

Would be awesome - there's not enough music in my life these days :-/

> Are we going to do the Gert birthday bash again?  It was fun last year.  If not - then what?

I have thought about it, but I'm not sure. It would have to be
something better, special and perhaps bigger, also accessible for
the people of Wageningen. But to organize such an event, I need
the only thing I don't have... time (and of course more money ;-).

So at the moment it doesn't look good. Perhaps 2015...?

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl