Topless monomachine

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:11:43 CEST 2014

Yup, awesome Chris thanks this is just what I was looking for.

Now that a lot of my stuff is out of warrantee, I’m looking to be able to fix little things like this. Much easier than sending to Sweden.

Also wanted to ask on the topic of internal power supplies. If one starts making an (low) audible buzzing noise does that mean it’s most likely on it’s way out?