just bar talk about my new band..;)

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sun Sep 29 12:33:07 CEST 2013

On 29.09.2013, at 12:16, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl> wrote:

> Although this is not my cup of tea, I completely understand your enthusiasm! Must have been great fun!!!

Yes I can understand -- I only got turned on to Jazz about 5 years ago -- but this band is so great because they can play very softly or almost not at all -- but when 25 people "give gas" as we say in German (go full throttle, kickdown the pedal) it's amazing how loud and dynamic things can be. it's usually very repetitive and it's all in the dynamics...