Brooklyn Brewery

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Sep 28 00:55:36 CEST 2013

Op 27-9-2013 19:53, Mikael Hansson schreef:

> Was at the Stockholm Beer Festival yesterday and attended a great
> tasting led by the brewmaster of Brooklyn Brewery, Garett Oliver.

Interestingly enough, earlier this week we had a workshop from work at a
local brewery. (I'm not complaining about my place of work.)

They went from a protected market, and a heavily unionised, very labour
intensive brewing process, to an open, competitive market, with a fully
automated brewing process that is monitored by two guys. The brew house
looks like an art gallery.

- Peter