Wageningen Accommodation

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Sep 16 22:50:01 CEST 2013

Op 16-9-2013 22:13, Peter Korsten schreef:
> Op 16-9-2013 21:13, punkdISCO schreef:

>> 2)Can anyone recommend some hotels?  Looking at booking.com,
>> the available hotels are like 4 miles from Wageningen.  I guess
>> if we drive that is not a problem and we can get taxi’s in the
>> evening.

On the other hand, getting back at night
> might be a big problem, since public transport only runs till
> certain times. There are night trains and buses, obviously more
> expensive than during the day, and you might have to take a big
> detour.

Another idea might be to get a hotel or B&B that is not in
Wageningen, perhaps 5-10 kms away, and take a bus to Wageningen
and a taxi at night. Taxi's are not cheap here, but if you have
to drive 5-10 kms, it might be acceptable for at least the night
of the gig.

--
Gert

gert van santen