Music Industry? What industry?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:58:35 CEST 2013

> Alistair Johnston was working professionally with music, I think, and so
> it Matt Picone, but in a different way.

Right, forgot about Alistair too .. and of course Matt has gone major in
his work-life, vis a vis professional musicianship .. so its definitely
sort of 'out there' that there is an industry.

But as far as 'making it big on the charts', I mean .. has anyone really
lived from that for years, now?  Far as I know, the 'major acts' get all
their money from the live concerts, and thats how its always been ..

j.