Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Sep 16 21:03:46 CEST 2013

Op 16-9-2013 20:56, Michael Zacherl schreef:
> On 16.9.2013, at 20:13 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> Op 16-9-2013 19:23, deeplfo schreef:
>>> that didn't read quite right, didn't mean that everyone would be
>>> jamming at the same time, you just take turns and smoothly mix in :-)
>>
>> Another great idea. But let's see how many other musicians will be there.
>
> more than three being capable of doing that, I'd guess! ;-)

What I meant was: Let's wait until we know how many musicians
will be doing their own gig. We don't want to have a couple of
them jamming for hours while others just sit there with their
acoustic guitars ;-)

> there's catering??  :-D

I knew my invitation was too long. No one's reading it until the
end ;-)

 From 18:00 - 19:00 (or something like that) there will be
simple, healthy food, partly vegetarian, at no cost for invited
guests.

--
Gert

gert van santen