Music Industry? What industry?

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:47:17 CEST 2013

The question I wonder of is the main reason why Gert & Tony S made their
own label: for freedom of creativity, to stop to be screwed over, or to
make more money (thread subject), maybe all of them  ?

Also I m curious to know what is really important to focus on when you
create a label  ?

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Tony Scharf <entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
> wrote:

> > > Who in ampfea is signed ? :)
> >
> > Gert?
> >
> > Quite a few of the guys from the early days (mid-90's) got signed, I
> think .. Jono, Zebedee, umm .. whatshisname, who lost all his stuff in the
> New Orleans levvy break, and a few others ..
> >
> > Its just us hanger-outers who are still hanging out. ;)
> >

> I owned a label, and NoiseTheorem has received a few odd offers.  But why
> would I bother?  I might get a bit more exposure, but giving up some level
> of control and quite a bit of what little money there is just doesn't seem
> worth it to me.  I'm just better off running it on my own.
>
> Tony

Romain