New Purchases - gig ready!!

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 17:43:04 CEST 2013

Getting ready for a possible gig at Gert's party.  Obviously this needs
serious effort; this is what we have been up to so far:

Leah - thinking about what she can wear

Me - buying gear.

Figured I needed a tiny mixer but after tons of research decided to get
something a little bigger than I wanted:

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/QX1204USB.aspx

@190 euros, it has a crazy spec: editable effects, 2 bus, 4 compressors,
USB, ports for 2 wireless mics.  Nuts!!

Also got this Vox processor for Leah:

http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicelive-play-gtx/

@330.  It also has effects for line/guitar so 2 units in 1.  Ill use the
other channel for a synth.  Cool thing about this is it has built in mics
and Aux in so Leah can rehearse with just a iPod and headphones - she does
not even need to plug in a mic!!

I guess at some stage we should think about rehearsing and getting a live
set worked out but hey, we have the important stuff covered!  ;-)

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk